Welcome to our web site. This is a business website aimed at business owners and organizations wanting strategy and other consultancy, facilitation, development, coaching and mentoring for themselves, their teams and/or their business.
The term "Business Evolution" or "us" or "we" refers to The Business Evolution Business Ltd as owner of this web site. Our company is registered in England and Wales under number 6289697. Our registered office is Fruit Farm, Collingham, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG23 7LL, United Kingdom.
The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our web site.
Business Evolution is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this web site, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Business Evolution may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 June 2014.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the web site according to your interests.
Business Evolution is registered with the Information Commissioner in the UK as a “data controller” in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998. Further details of the registration are available at www.dpr.gov.uk.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen
- You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Business Evolution Business Ltd, Fruit Farm, Collingham, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG23 7LL, United Kingdom
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Your use of this website
- The content of the pages of this web site is for your general information purposes only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web site meet your specific requirements
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this web site.
- This web site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this web site which are not our property or licensed to us are acknowledged on the web site
- Unauthorised use of this web site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- Every effort is made to keep our web site up and running smoothly. However, Business Evolution takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the web site being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- You may not create a link to this web site from another web site or document without Business Evolution's prior written consent
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents of our website in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the web site as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Your use of this web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the web site is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Links to other websites
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that implementing and running anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.
Internet copyright notice
This web site and its content is copyright of Business Evolution - © Business Evolution. All rights reserved.